teeny weeny

so, here they are, my teeny weeny baby booties, all finished. I got the pattern from here , it is one of Heather Baileys free-for-personal-use patterns, and it was very easy to follow. Thanks Heather! These are the 0 - 3 month size, my plan is to then make the 3 - 6 month size once we know whether the baby is going to be my niece or nephew, so that I can make the decoration either for a boy or girl. I am very pleased with how these turned out, they are so soft and cute! and they cost hardly anything to make. All I bought was the fleece, all the other pieces for the cats came out of my scrap bag as they were so small, even the little piece of reinforcing leather on the inside of each which protects the opening. Now I need to think of a project for the rest of the fleece material, I only bought half a metre but these only needed a tiny corner, and the colour is so gorgeous I need to make something with the rest of it. Maybe a little gift bag to put the booties in? Hmm, there's an idea! : )

18 comments:

please sir said...

OH MY - these are beyond adorable!

Just Original said...

How cute are they!

I have an idea for the rest of the fleece, I have size 7 feet and they would be really cozy in a pair of slippers.

Only joking!

Vanessa x

Claire said...

oh! I've been wanting to make some of those booties! yours do look rather cute!
xx

Rachel said...

Those are sooo cute! I love the fact you've made the little pussycats different. :)

jewelstreet said...

Those are so cute! Your new neice or nephew is going to be very happy with them.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Too. Cute.

Indigo Blue said...

These are soooo cute! The little cats must have been fiddly to stitch. Let us see the next ones when you have made them.

Victoria said...

Adorable!

paper-and-string said...

sisterini they are the BEST little booties EVER :-)
xxx

Bagladee said...

they are adorable!! :) xx

Unknown said...

soooooo cute. They will much much loved, I'm sure! But, hang on...have I missed somehting? whose baby is it? Not your sister, she's not pregnant, is she??!

Angela said...

Oh my GOODNESS--- these are so incredibly tiny and sweet.

If I am lucky enough to get pregnant, I know what is going on my wishlist!

Julia said...

These are so, so precious!

Tizzalicious said...

They are adorable!

High Desert Diva said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are making me feel so broody!!

Hey Harriet said...

These are soooooooo sweet! I love them!

tatsuko said...

Waaaaaahhhh! These are too cute! I guess they wouldn't look nearly as cute in adult sizes, huh? ;)

Verrry nice.