folksy

Anyone heard of Folksy? It is a new UK handmade site, based along similar lines of etsy and dawanda, where people have their own shop within the site. It is in beta mode at the moment, and you can only join if you are in the uk, but in February it is due to open up to international customers. Pop over for more information and have a look, I have added a new button in my sidebar which will take you right there. I only have a few things on there so far, but I have been lucky enough to have my soft stars appear as featured items, and my new pouch was on the front page, which was very exciting! : )

9 comments:

Bagladee said...

Just wanted to say that my pin cushion came today and I love it!!! Speedy delivery, gorgeous product, value for money, great crafter.....what else can I say? Oh yes, thank you :) x

Bagladee said...

p.s. thank you for the lovely thought of putting in the free card, I love that too :D

Unknown said...

how interesting :D

Annie said...

I wish they would stop bringing out new things as I'm having trouble keeping up with the current ones!!! Too many distractions!!!

Shayla said...

Thanks for the tip about "Folksy." Sounds like it's not saturated, so that would be a great boost for marketing.

Hey Harriet said...

Hey this sounds good! I like the name & I popped in for a look & it's cute. Looking forward to it going international :)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Very cool- good luck with your new shop. I just joined 1000 Markets... I wonder how it will go. So far there's not a lot of traffic there. It's interesting to be on the scene early on. Etsy was in full swing by the time I signed on.

littlebyrd said...

Very cool! It looks great.

Julia said...

Always eager to hear about these new things :) Thank you!