notebook crazy!

I've been a bit notebook crazy lately, here are just some of them! One of them is the first one using a new style of notebook that comes in different sizes, and the red one is a much thicker Moleskine 'volant' which needed a different approach. None of these are listed yet, but I have taken the photographs so I am a step closer to getting that done. I've also started a new project, this picture shows our spare bed covered in fabric, sketches, and things slowly starting to take shape. It's lucky that noone needs to sleep in this bed at the moment! : )

8 comments:

Kitty said...

The notebooks are gorgeous ... and I'm very curious to know about the new project! x

Shayla said...

Nothing more comfy than crafting on the spare bed. Looks like something great is in the works.

Unknown said...

oooh, what exciting things are happening on the spare bed!?

Hey Harriet said...

I like those notebooks! I'm very intrigued by this new project of yours. Hopefully all will be revealed soon enough :)

Cherry Tart Design said...

Great notebooks! I have a thing for them myself, I'm a collector! It's always nice to have something to jot down your thoughts, ideas and inspiration into. Can't wait until you get them listed!

please sir said...

They look stunning!

Annie said...

Love my little note book Pic

Unknown said...

That's totally what it looks like at my house when I'm in a flurry of crafty madness! It's a wonder that anything else gets done! I adore your notebooks! -e