Can you believe it, the last of my flowers are still hanging in there! Admittedly they are a little past their best, but I kind of like the faded colours. I’m glad I saved these few when the rest went to the compost, it’s almost like having new flowers when you change the arrangement around. The little red box from my last post has just been packed up and will soon be on its way to France, along with the first purple pouch in my new design and some other things. So this weekend will involve me doing lots of sewing to restock and continue with the new items that are coming along nicely but not as quickly as I would like – four day weekends would be good I think! And a new item for the shop too – a small version of the new design pouch, in a new colour! : )

6 comments:

Shayla said...

That first arragement especially, is stunning in all its simplicity.

Hey Harriet said...

I wish I was going to France ;) I like your little newbie. Oh how blissful four day weekends would be!

Annie said...

Beautiful, beautiful flowers

Victoria said...

That top picture is gorgeous, and what a beautiful bouquet that it came from. Happy belated anniversary!

Colleen MacDonald said...

Gorgeous flowers, I love them when they are really open like that.

Unknown said...

Nice! I love the flower :)