making

Lots of making has been going on over the past few weeks, with not much actually making it onto here - I need more hours in the day! I have some new items to show you which still need to be photographed, so I thought I would share some other things I have been making. First is this delicious honeycomb, it didn't last long! This was my second attempt as the first tasted right but stayed very sticky and didn't set. This lot was better so got the full treatment of being covered in chocolate. I will definitely be making this again! And I've decided to make something for Holly. I found some great instructions on how to make a summer reversible top, this is as far as I've got at the moment, these are the straps in progress, showing the two fabrics Holly chose from my stash. (I even let her choose my favourite bird fabric, I hope this top turns out well!) Finally a great big thank you to Blossom Daily for featuring me on her blog, click here to read the full post! : )

2 comments:

Annie said...

LOVE the look of that honeycomb, one of my favourite things to indulge in - never dreamed of making it myself - clever you!

Hey Harriet said...

OMG! That choc-covered honeycomb looks super delicious! Just like Annie above, I never thought to make it myself. I think I'll give it a go. You've inspired me to try!