feathers, felt & fleece

I'm gradually getting back to my feathers after making a few Christmas presents! The alphabet below was for my niece, and I also made a little fleece bag for her to keep all the letters in.
Holly wanted to help too, so she was in charge of sewing the letter 'D', and what a great job she did. She also decided she needed a little fleece bag too, so the next night I made her this purple one. Don't you just love the Red Riding Hood ribbon? My sister gave it to me a long time ago and it has been waiting for the right project!
: )

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Love the Purple Fleece Bag!! LOVE the Red Riding Hood Ribbon :)

Indigo Blue said...

Love the felt alphabet. I am with Holly, i would like a purple bag too.

Hey Harriet said...

Those feathers are sweet and I love that purple bag. Lucky Holly! I bet she loves it!

Happy New Year to you! (I know it's a bit belated...I'm always behind the times ;)

Colleen MacDonald said...

I adore proper details, such as the little red riding hood ribbon! Excellent!