It's Christmas (well, soon anyway)

In a couple of weeks I am going to have a corner of my sisters table at a craft fair (in Worthing if you are nearby!) so I have spent the last few days feverishly designing some new products and trying to make them. These pictures show the results, I am making these decorations to be sold in sets of three, where the colours are complementary to each other. I stocked up on ribbon and stuffing yesterday on a shopping trip with my daughter, so now I need to see how many sets I can make in 13 days. I also want to put some onto my etsy site, so I can see I might have sore fingers soon!

11 comments:

Morgan Street said...

I love those - so cute!! Good luck at your craft fair too :)

kk said...

they are really cute! perfect in sets of 3 : )

All Wired Up TOO said...

SO cute!

Emily said...

These are great! Love the color combinations

Teri Martin said...

They are so cute! You will need to take a pic of them on a tree and post it on your blog that will be too cute. I am sure they will sell!

paper-and-string said...

hey sister :-) they are fab!! we will have the best craft fair stall ever !! ;-) xxxxx

Indigo Blue said...

These are gorgeous! Love the colours and I hope you do well at the craft fair.

Cathy said...

the new products are very cute. best of luck at the craft fair - sounds like fun!

Indigo Blue said...

Just spotted that you have put me on your blog! You are a star, many thanks. My day just got better.

~Stella said...

They turned out darling, what a lovely design!

Stella

marsha said...

These snowflakes are simply stunning! I love the colours you've used ...