catching up

This bag was the subject of fridays sneaky peek, it is a combination of one of my purse styles and the tote bags I made recently. It is quite small, a handy size to hold essentials to 'grab and go'. It will be listed in my etsy shop shortly. The weather here was glorious this weekend, so instead of spending it inside decorating, we were out in the garden tackling weeds, ivy and brambles. We now have a brand new flowerbed which just needs one more final dig to get roots out and then we can get some new plants, it has made such a difference to the garden already I am quite excited! : )

7 comments:

Bagladee said...

Love the bag Jane...and now I feel the need to go and dig out some weeds our garden is looking a little neglected :( xx

Unknown said...

perfect timing for lil tote bags, i say! (you dont have to carry around mitts and hats and all that other winter paraphenelia!)

Hey Harriet said...

Ahhh...so that's what you were up to? Busy creating cute bags! I love the handy size of this!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend in the garden. I've been neglecting mine for so long I really need to give it some love soon...one of these days... :)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I can't wait to get busy in my garden, too.
Lovely bag- neat idea.

Colleen MacDonald said...

It is simply darling, and very bohemian.

I'm planting peas today; HOORAY!

please sir said...

Lovely - what a great way to incorporate your designs!

Unknown said...

Nice bag..and I love to have a peek at your garden :D