A scorcher!

We are in the middle of a heatwave here in London, it is lovely to be seeing so much of the sun and I only wish I wasn’t indoors at work for most of the day.

This new notebook has now been listed, I’m quite excited about this little experiment and love how the denim texture fits with the print of my artwork. Other new items are still stuck inside my head trying to get out, but I’m fending them off at the moment as I’m continuing to sew the top of Holly’s quilt. So far she loves it, and has helped me by following the pattern and finding the next pieces for me to sew.

: )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love heat waves as well - i do my absolute utmost to get out of whatever i'm going for the day in order to get outside and enjoy the sun!

Waterrose said...

That is a great notebook. It's very hot here too...but it's suppose to be. I was in London in hmmm...around 1978...in June and there was a heat wave. People were passing out like crazy. When I went back to Berlin...same thing. Stay cool!

Unknown said...

Very nice..and I thought it was always cold there even in summer, glad it was warm. what was the temp?

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I think we found your weather- gray, damp, coolish. You know what? I think I'll keep it. I don't miss the typical heat we feel at this time (but a little sun would be nice!).