sleepy

We are all shattered today after the weekend, which was lovely and restful in the middle but quite the opposite both in the run-up to going and then the coming back. I had a great time shopping, cooking, lounging, playing with my nieces, nephews and daughter, and it was good just knowing that I was away from all the jobs that you feel you need to do if you are at home. But I have missed my sewing and I have in my head the ideal evening consisting of a long relaxing bath and then sewing. I’ll have to wait and see if it happens or not.
I have a big to-do list for this week and lots of items waiting to be listed, watch this space! And I have finished making my skirt which got worn for the first time yesterday, I will post some photos as soon as I manage to take some. This picture is of my tester transfer sheet on white denim, I have a few more ideas for these which are one of the things on my list. : )

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love those designs. I have my magnet on the fridge and love it every day.

Hey Harriet said...

Ooooh very nice!

Isn't it funny how we often feel the need for a rest after a weekend! They just need to be made longer :)

Unknown said...

My big list is a never ending one..because it never get finished in the first place, just gets longer by the months. Glad you had a good time...