1000!!

woohoo!! Today I reached 1000 hearts for my etsy shop, what an amazing number. Thanks to everyone who has hearted picciolo, it means a lot. xxx
Above is the last original piece of my 'together' series, just listed here. This turquoise denim is one of my favourites and I love using it with these bright greens, they look really zingy together.
A quick quilt update: The top is all done apart from the edging, I cut out and pinned all the pieces last night and will hopefully get some time later to start sewing them.
And thanks to Crutchfieldpottery for including my leaf notebook in this lovely treasury.
: )

12 comments:

Claire said...

WOW! 1000 hearts! Thats great Jane!
xx

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

A big congrats :P

Andrea Paulie said...

Congrats on the hearts!! :-) I think your artwork is fab, something a little bit different :-) xx

Hey Harriet said...

The colours sure do look zingy together! Gorgeous! Congrats on your treaury feature AND your 1000 hearts! OMG that's quite an achievement! I ♥ you too! :)

Gillian said...

your shop deserves every one of those one thousand hearts!! G

Tizzalicious said...

Congratulations! :Dma

Victoria said...

Congratulations!!

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo, big congratulations. Kim

Annie said...

Congratulations on your 1000 - your stuff is awesome!

Unknown said...

holy crap - you rock!

please sir said...

Wow - what a treat! Congrats!