sunshine

This morning the doorbell rang before I was dressed, but I didn't mind answering the door in my pj's because look what the postman brought! I fell in love with this tea towel a little while ago and could resist it no longer, although it is not destined to be a tea towel in our house - it is far too nice. I am going to make a wooden frame for it and hang it on the wall in our kitchen as the colours match perfectly, and what a cheery message to look at every day. Sorry my feet are in the photo and I probably should have ironed it first, but never mind. If any of you are wondering where I got it from, I ordered it from the Soma Gallery in Bristol (it took only two days to arrive!) and it is by pintuck.
: )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tea towel - and you're right, it's far too nice to be used for the dishes!!!

Beck said...

Hey lovely, thanks for the tip re this gallery & artist. I love her work, I've just had a look & am contemplating purchasing one or two myself. They are so cheery and I love the colours and old fashioned feel. xo

Indigo Blue said...

Great tea towel, groovey nail polish!!!

Unknown said...

Nice, though I'd probably ask for give me the rain..it has been way too hot here.

Hey Harriet said...

That's sweet! I love the statement! No need to apologise for your feet being in shot. All adds to the cuteness of the image :)

Unknown said...

Certainly a cheery message to greet every day!