Friday!

Don’t you just love Fridays? That feeling when Holly and I get home on a Friday evening is just the best. After a busy week those moments of calm are much needed!

Tonight these moments are delayed as Holly has a friend round to play so I have been tidying in preparation for her mum coming to collect her, but our house is happy, ringing with the sounds of two little girls having fun.

What do you have planned for the weekend? Our plans are still up in the air at the moment, there are the usual chores to be done but I am hoping to get some more time with my camera, and I have my fingers crossed for some sunshine (please).

I am slowly unravelling the knots in my ideas and working them through, some new items will be available in my etsy shop over the weekend. : )

1 comment:

Shayla said...

This is a pretty photo.