Happy New Year! and a hedgehog.

This is the little hedgehog I made for Holly, he was finished at 10pm on Christmas Eve! But she was very pleased with him so it was definately worth it. I don't think she has settled on a name yet, it keeps changing at the moment. We have had a great Christmas and New Years, we've seen lots of family and friends and had quite a hectic time, so today is a day where we have nothing planned, have done not much and just relaxed and pottered about. I've been having fun with my new (christmas present) camera, which is wonderful, it even has a setting that can make you look thinner and improve your skin! This hedgehog didn't need that setting though! : )

4 comments:

Beck said...

I need a camera like that! Love the hedgehog, he has the dearest face. Or is he a she? I'm always getting in trouble around here for not getting the gender of toys right. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family xo

Andrea Paulie said...

Love the hedgehog and that camera sounds like my kind of camera!! :-) x

Shayla said...

He's cute- love that blue- and it sounds like you had a nice mix of rest and excitment.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy 2010 :)