All squared out

Do you remember the cashmere squares I had in this post? Well I finished the cushion a little while ago but only managed to take some pictures at the weekend - roll on lighter evenings! It ended up being a joint effort, with Holly having lots of fun stuffing the insert, and then promptly commandeering the cushion for her use. I love how the two sides have a totally different feel with the different colour combinations, and can you believe I had the perfect size zip in the perfect colour just sitting waiting! How often does that happen? It now sits in pride of place on one of our sofas (when Holly isn't around). : )

6 comments:

Bagladee said...

Ooooh its lovely Jane, great job! x

Colleen MacDonald said...

Jane, it's absolutely gorgeous! So modern and homey at the same time!

fabriquefantastique said...

very successful I would say

Beautifully Recreated said...

That is very cool. I really like it. I totally take my hat off to you both however as I simply do not have the patience for such precision creations.

Gillian said...

What a success! Love the cool and warm sides! G

LeelaBijou said...

Very pretty! Great job!