something different

I couldn't resist showing you these, Holly came home from school on friday determined to make some easter bracelets for her friends. She wanted to use ribbon and was going to draw pictures to stick on, until we made a trip to Paperchase and found these easter stickers that were just perfect. She had great fun with the stickers and I was called in to help glue the ends of the ribbon so it didn't fray,(ok that was my suggestion) and then to sew them into bracelets. I think they turned out well and from all accounts her friends liked them. She must definately be my daughter to come up with a crafty idea like this and have such fun doing it! And I can't let you go without showing you todays keyring which will be listed tonight at some point : )

5 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Aw, these are great. Very talented little girl, just like her mum! And another beautiful key ring! I was leaning towards red, but there's something so clean about this combo. You're on a roll!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute idea. I am very impressed.

Caroline said...

Very crafty! It runs in the family, apparently. :)

High Desert Diva said...

Very cute...what a great idea! She definitely takes after her mama!

I like the key rings btw, can't remember if I said that yesterday or not!

Can't wait to get my custom order!

Cathy said...

the easter bracelets are very cute...and obviously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! you must be so proud watching her creative ideas come to life!