when things don't go as planned

Ok, so I had a plan for my evening, which involved getting all house jobs done asap so that I could spend most of the evening sewing my custom orders. But did it happen? Not as smoothly as I had hoped! Somehow I still did all the chores, (washing, ironing, etc) then Stuart got stuck in traffic and was late home which delayed me cooking the dinner, so all in all it got a bit stressful and I didn't get to pick up a needle until 9.30pm. But on a good note I did get everything done on the list I had in my head, even if I did go to bed later than intended. And one of my new keyrings made it into a treasury west on etsy, and above is another new one which will be listed later. Roll on the weekend! : )

7 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Oh, yay for treasury west! Your new keyrings are sensational. I bet they'll be flying out of your shop.

ppdesigns said...

love those colours on your key ring!

Indigo Blue said...

When do your easter hols begin? Hopefully sewing opportunites there. We start next Wednesday, last day at school for two weeks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The new key rings look great - and congrats on another treasury!

Victoria said...

Really sweet key rings! Congrats on the treasury west!

High Desert Diva said...

congrats on the Treasury West spot!