rush rush

I’m usually tired on Thursday evenings, and this week is no exception. But it's a good achey sort of tired, brought on by lots of exercise and rushing about! Wednesday is our busiest day of the week, with the usual work and school, followed by dancing lessons (Holly), running and body combat class (me). It is lovely to be able to run through the local county park again now that the evenings are getting lighter and I am certainly looking forward to the clocks changing soon. I’m hoping for an evening spent mostly on the sofa, but I have managed to list this new box before I step away from the computer. : )

4 comments:

Shayla said...

rich colors

thestoryofkat said...

i hope to start running outside again too now that it is starting to warm up on this side of the pond.

love the floral detail on the box, it's a very graceful little bloom!

Colleen MacDonald said...

I am loving the longer evening light, too! It seems like I can get more done, somehow.

Your little box is sumptuous.

Victoria said...

I'm a walker, not a runner, but body combat class... that sounds like fun! Hooray for spring and your box is lovely... great colors!