Buds and blooms necklaces

These have been keeping me busy this week! Both colour options are available either as round or rectangular pendants, which is your favourite? They are available here and here! (Will also be available in my folksy shop very soon) Perfect if you need a cheery summery necklace to brighten your day. And this is the next stage of progression for the pile of felt, I know it looks as if it has got bigger but I am actually getting somewhere with it now! I don't think I will get much further tonight though as we are off out with friends for pizza. I'm feeling hungry already! : )

3 comments:

monda-loves said...

I like the colours of the second design, and although they are both nice, I'd go for the round one.

Monda
x

Rachel said...

Jane, they're fabulous! The first one is my three favourite colours all together!
R x

Shayla said...

I like the rectangle shape the best and that's after thinking pretty hard about it- they're both cute. I love it when you share photos of your colorful fabric stacks.