Busy busy

A week since my last post! What with half term, a migraine and everyday life my poor blog has been a bit left out. For a few days the mean old migraine meant that once I was home from work I couldn’t face spending much more time in front of a computer screen, but it is all better now (fingers crossed). I have been busy creating new items and preparing for WeMake London later this month, all the pieces in the photo above were cut out last night while I watched 'The Time Travellers Wife'. Have you seen it? I've read the book so I knew what to expect but it still managed to make me cry! Soon I will have some new products to show you and another giveaway is on its way too, so watch this space! : )

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you're feeling better now. I haven't seen The Time Traveller's Wife yet - rather embarrassingly, the trailer made me cry when I took Will to see one of the Harry Potter's! And it was before they had put the lights right out too! What will I be like with the actual film?!
R x

Bagladee said...

Oh Jane you poor thing, those migraines are just awful. I wish I could majic them away for you. I have been suffering less since my pill change. But by the sounds of it you could do with some 'me' time to relax and recoperate. Big Hugs, Emma xx

Victoria said...

I feel for you... migraines must be awful to have to deal with. Hope you keep feeling better, and good luck with your show preparations!

Gillian said...

Glad you are over your icky migraines - sound awful! Looking forward to what you'll make with all that felt - love cutting out felt its so relaxing!G

Shayla said...

I love the photos of your stacks of fabric. So pretty! No, I haven't seen the movie yet, but was thinking about it. I had started reading the book but got upset at one point and left off. I think when she was beat up... I may give it another try when I'm looking for a good crying movie.
Your migranes sound serious. I hope you get some help for them.

2justByou said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the migraines. Those are no fun at all. Glad you are feeling better. =)

I just watched the movie too. It's a good one!

~Kim

Hey Harriet said...

Boo to migraines! Hideous things they are. Glad you're feeling better now though! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

I haven't yet seen that movie. I must watch it :)

Annie said...

Yes, I saw the Time Travellers Wife, and had a good cry too. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. I'm just rapt to have my reports out of the way.