A great weekend

We got back on Monday night from spending a really lovely long weekend in Stratford-upon-avon. We lived here for six years and moved away eight years ago, I’ve only been back a couple of times and it was lovely to see our little cottage (which was our first house) and also the hotel where we got married. We walked along the river, went to the best Chinese restaurant in the world (Mr Chan’s) and had lots of fun revisiting this lovely town. We had some sunshine, and also went to the butterfly farm, which I definitely recommend a visit to if you are ever in Stratford. This post was meant to happen last night but I ended up with a migraine, I will be catching up with all your blogs asap, sorry if it takes me a little while. : )

7 comments:

Colleen MacDonald said...

Yay for re-visiting great towns and boo for migraines. Hope you're feeling better honey.

Bagladee said...

I love stratford, even though I've only been twice. We visited the butterfly farm, it was great.Such a beautiful place, we also went on a ghost tour which was totally hilarious xx

2justByou said...

Hope that migraine is gone. The photos you posted are absolutely breathtaking! I'm glad you had a lovely time. Thank you so much for sharing. =)
~Kim

Hey Harriet said...

I want to visit Straford and eat at Mr Chan's restaurant and look at pretty butterflies!

I hope you recovered from your migraine. I had a headache last night that thankfully didn't turn into a full-blown migraine. Headaches are annoying enough but migraines are quite something else. You poor thing!

Shayla said...

It sounds like a wonderful place, especially for all the memories you have of it. Sounds like a romantic weekend. Hope your migrane is gone.

Freya said...

Hi there,

I just found your website via handmade uk and LOVE your stuff. Just thought I'd let you know! Will start thinking up some excuses to buy some of your beautiful things - there has to be a birthday coming up soon....

Keep up the great work!

freya

Angela said...

Those butterflies are just beautiful! Sounds like a lovely weekend---