another mention!

Thanks today to lynsey at cuteable for featuring one of my prints! I am gradually getting back into the swing of things after being in holiday mode, although it is taking a while to catch up on everyones blogs, especially as lots of exciting things have been happening, including engagements and job quitting (you know who you are!) I am trying to take things a bit easier and reduce what I ask of myself, as while on holiday I had no migraines, (after 14 over 2 months) and I don't want them to return! So I'm sorry if I haven't caught up with you all yet, I will get there soon. I am also working on getting my cards and christmas decorations ready to go, so hopefully new items in the shop soon, I'll keep you posted. : )

13 comments:

tatsuko said...

Your prints look great! Glad to hear you had a migraine-free holiday and are back ready for a busy fall :)

I've got to catch up on everyone's blogs too!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Annie said...

Pace yourself, and it's good tohave you back.

Victoria said...

Congrats!

Happy to hear that you had a break from your migraines. Hope they stay away from you for ever more!

Mixed Species said...

Love nesting!

Ravenswick said...

Congrats on being featured on Cutable! I have had migraines too--take it easy and do what ever it takes to improve your health!

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on the Cuteable feature! That's great news that you had a migraine-free holiday. I sure hope that continues! Taking things a bit easier sounds like a good plan & I'm sure will help :)

littlebyrd said...

Interesting about no migraines...Do you think it could be related to exhaustion? I can't wait to see all of your holiday goodies!

please sir said...

Congrats on the mention and welcome back, welcome back!

Unknown said...

Congrats :D

Shayla said...

Congats- and very wise to have figured out about the migraines. Have a good rest.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're back!! What fun!

Tizzalicious said...

Being relaxed helps so much with migraines for a lot of people. I guess it means you need to take more holidays!