HOLIDAY!!

***I AM NOW ON HOLIDAY/vacation until the 19th of August, any orders placed during this time will be posted by the 21st of August*** I will be back in my shop and here from the 19th, hopefully with lots of pictures to show you. I am leaving you with a test run of a new item I will be adding to my shop soon after I return, leaf series cards! I am very pleased with how this one has turned out, forgive the not wonderful photo as it was taken in a rush but I wanted to leave you with something. And here also are a couple of allotment pictures, some gorgeous tomatoes and a pretty poppy. I hope you all have a good two weeks and I will see you back here very soon : )

18 comments:

Claire said...

cards! A great idea :)

I'm very jealous of your tomatoes! have a wonderful holiday! xx

Rosebud Collection said...

Pictures are great..Have a wonderful time..can't wait to see the pictures..

High Desert Diva said...

Have a great vacation!

Love the card

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday!!! ;) Enjoy it to the fullest!

Unknown said...

Have a great holiday!! one of the tomatoes looked like a little pumpkin :) and very gorgeous poppy .

Julia said...

Sending you heaps of fun, love and luck as you start out on this muchly deserved holiday!

Annie said...

Happy happy holiday Picciolo! I am in the midst of term and everyone is so sick with colds and bugs. Hope the sun shines on you.

Shayla said...

I'm off on holiday too! Have lots of fun!

When you get back... might I get your broad bean (fava) dip you showed awhile ago? Been thinking of it ever since and my 'creations' have been less than satisfactory (as in yuck!).

Sarah McBride said...

have a great holiday!!
I really like that card as well.

littlebyrd said...

Your cards are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday!!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Have a lovely time! Hope there's plenty of relaxing!

Kylie Bowers said...

Have a wonderful Holiday!
Love the crads idea fantastic!

Kylie Bowers said...

Have a wonderful Holiday!
Love the crads idea fantastic!

Mrs.French said...

Have a lovely holiday!

Unknown said...

Have a great time!!!!

Indigo Blue said...

Your tomatoes look healthier thatn anything I can grow, although my spinach in a bucket is not too bad.

Teal Chic said...

Congrats on the tomatoes! I've been checking out your posts...you are so talented!