happy holidays

At last I have managed to sort out my holiday photos, here are a few so you can see where we were! This is the view from the area of the beach where we spent most of our days... This is our balcony and wonderful view of the sea beyond... (we certainly got lucky with our apartment this time, the balcony was amazing) Holly and I had matching 'holiday nails'... On our last day there were some brilliant waves to jump in... On our way home after dinner one evening (note the net which was essential for searching rockpools while waiting for our dinner to arrive!) All in all we had such a fabulous time, we have already looked at booking for next year but of course the prices have gone up by a lot so we shall have to see. I think that Crete is definately one of our favourite places, I wish we could have stayed there longer. : )

13 comments:

Mrs.French said...

stunning...the sandy toes are my favorite.

Unknown said...

ah..you lucky fella! I am dying to go to the beach..will probably go in October..seems like 10 years away! Love the beach, and wow..what a balcony and for 2 weeks? What a dream :D

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Happy Holidays, indeed! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Those matching holiday nails are the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so beautiful there, a lot better than London!

Claire said...

Awww. that looks like you had a wonderful time :)

Julia said...

How utterly delightful!

Shayla said...

How beautiful! The colors are so different from the beach here- I can see aqua and purples!

Cute little toes :D

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely toes picture! Sand, sun, beaches. Hummmm looks like you all had a lovely break. The cards look really good to. Are they fabric or prints of your work?

Hey Harriet said...

Gorgeous holiday snaps! Especially the matching pink nails. Very cute! Looks like a perect holiday destination :)

tatsuko said...

Wow, what a perfect place to spend your vacation! Love your matching toes :)

littlebyrd said...

Wow! This looks amazing! I love swimming in the ocean - the water is too cold here to do that. Thanks for sharing your lovelt pictures!

please sir said...

I love the feet photo!

Waterrose said...

Looks like you were sorting vacation pictures about the same time as I. And, your trip looks like it was wonderful as well!