Print and pattern! (subhead - I'm back!)

Well we are back from our holiday, tired from the journey and wishing we were still there. We have spent the last two weeks on the beautiful island of Crete, with a lot of time spent on the beach. It has felt quite odd not to do any sewing at all, my finger has even almost lost its hard patch where I always manage to prick it with my needle! I will show you some pictures soon, once I am back into the swing of things, but I wanted today to say a big thank you to print and pattern for featuring me last friday! Thank you! I will be catching up with all your blogs over the next few days, and I'm sure I won't be able to keep my needle in its case for much longer either! : )

14 comments:

Unknown said...

you mean you didn't take holiday sewing with you?! Shame on you ;)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Congrats on the feature! And welcome home! Although, maybe you're just a tad disappointed about that. If you had your needles, you probably would've stayed much longer.

Claire said...

welcome home!!!!

Indigo Blue said...

Welcome back!
Hope you feel relaxed and revived. Congrats to the feature a nice surprise to come home to.

Julia said...

WELCOME HOME :) I missed you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You seemed to have gone forever..wow..2 weeks, I'd like that too :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Harriet said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your holiday snaps! Congrats on the feature also :)

littlebyrd said...

Welocme home! I can't wait to see your vacation pictures! And congrats on the Print and Pattern mention - that is great!

paper-and-string said...

hey sisterini
today you are on cuteable...have you seen it yet???
love sarah xxx

Shayla said...

Welcome back! That sounds like a wonderful vacation!

Annie said...

Welcome Back! Sounds like a dream holiday to me.

Mrs.French said...

Yay for the feature! Yay you are back! We missed you!

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your feature, and welcome back!