Turning Seven

My little girl turned seven on Friday, (Seven already? Where did that go?) and we took her for the weekend to Disneyland in Paris! We booked it a couple of months ago and have been getting very excited ever since, and I must say it was a really wonderful weekend, even more so than I would have thought possible. We went by Eurostar and the whole trip was really easy, which meant that out of the three days we were away we had two and a half in Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios. I took loads and loads of photos, too many in fact as the battery ran out on my camera, I'll post a picture or two once it is charged up again. Tonight we are all exhausted, but I have managed to start the christmas ball rolling in my etsy shop, with some soft snowflakes and some soft stars, come and see I haven't shown them all here. There are some more soft stars to come tomorrow, and towards the end of the week I am planning to list this years new design which I gave you a sneak peek of last week. I just need to write descriptions and sort out the photos...
: )

6 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Happy Birthday yong lady. A trip to Disneyland, that has to be the best present ever!! I hope you have not worn Mummy and Daddy out too much. I went to Disneyland in February, it was a bit cold but loads of fun. Hope you had a great day on Friday. I was my birthday today and I took a cake into school and friends came for tea.
Bye
Sophie Aged 7 as of today!
xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to the pretty young lady :) I wish my kids never grow up but they do ... way too fast. wow..a trip to Disneyland, lucky girl. Hugs.M

Jen Walshaw said...

Love the decorations. we loved Dinsey Paris in November. Great fun

Hey Harriet said...

Your little girl is so very lucky! Disneyland in Paris? Gosh! What amazing parents she has! I bet the parents enjoyed Disneyland as much as the birthday girl ;D

Beautifully Recreated said...

What a fabulous weekend. Sounds like you all had a ball and what fabulous memories I am sure you all made together. Love your Christmas Balls that look fabulous. Also wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a Kreativ Blogger award. Come over to http://amcsevenycreations.blogspot.com/ to check it out. Love reading your blog, very inspirational. Keep Living the Kre8ive Life.

Shayla said...

That trip sounds like so much fun and easy to boot. Love that snow flake motif.