nearly the weekend!!

I ended up having a busy Valentine's evening, first we had Holly's parents evening at school, which unfortunately Stuart missed as he was stuck in traffic on the M25. When he got home we played Hollys new 'Going on a bear hunt' game which was fun, we all managed to escape the bear (phew!). I got given some very lovely perfume for Valentine's Day, and Stuart cooked the dinner, and although I didn't do any sewing I did cut out and pin the start of a new piece. And above is a newly finished piece that I gave you a glimpse of a while ago now, which is my first attempt at incorporating more fabrics in a different way. We are off to Plymouth for the weekend, to see my mum, dad and nan, will be back sunday evening hopefully with some good pictures to share. : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just had a panic when you mentioned parent's evening - I'm sure I've just made an appointment for a day when I'm in Paris with Warren. Oops. Obviously I won't find the bit of paper I wrote it down on now either, will I?!!!

Thank you for my award!! I'll blog that this weekend (as I've done bugger all all week!)

Have a fab time with your parents and Nan - and make sure you get to that choc ladybird before Holly does :)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Have a great weekend!

Annie said...

I love your little boxes.

muffintopdesigns said...

i so love your creations!!! you make me jealous! hope you had a good weekend! xoxo muffin

Victoria said...

Beautiful piece! I love the little details, like the bird and the little sprout like flowers!