new!

Following on from my soft snowflake christmas decorations, an idea has been rattling around in my head for a while and finally emerged as this 'soft decoration' above. It is double sided so can hang anywhere and add a little something to cupboards, door handles, noticeboards, or anywhere else with a hook or pin! This one is in my etsy shop now, and a few more will follow soon. Here is our finished hall floor, it needs a good clean but we want to leave it to set for a while longer before we make it wet, but we are very pleased with it and can't wait to start on the walls now... And lastly, thanks very much to Cicada Studio for including me in her treasury, thanks cicada! : )

7 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

I love those soft decorations. Have you thought about filling them with herbs or something so people could hand them in their linen closets??
great job!

High Desert Diva said...

Ohhh...the herbs are a good idea!

The hall/entry floor looks great...can't wait to see the paint job

jewelstreet said...

Love the decorations. I'm with everyone else thinking herbs would be awesome. Like lavendar or chamomile.

The hall floors look fantastic!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

*Another vote for herbs*

These are cute- I like little baubles like this. A good way to display artist's work when all your wall space is already filled up!

Glad you found my treasury- it was just the weirdest thing to get one, so I'm giving some of my favorite new friends a little promo.

Shannon said...

The Christmas decorations are very cute. I'm on board with the herbs idea, too. :)

CopperSpringsLeather said...

Great job on the decorations and the floor. I love hardwood floors.

Annie Howes said...

Your soft decorations are lovely! I love the fabrics.

Annie
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com/