cards and cupboards

I suddenly seem to have a very long list of picciolo related things to do, which I am slowly making my way down. I managed to distract myself with something not even on the list by creating a new card set which is shown here, not a great picture I know, I will take a better one when I can for its etsy listing. But I am very pleased with how these turned out, I just need a teeny weent bit of sun to take their picture. And I also got distracted in a big way by my new cupboard, who could have thought I could get so excited about a cupboard?? But I am really pleased with it, (after spending a long time fitting the glass shelves and doors, thank you husband) and have had lots of fun putting everything inside. Now I can gaze at my fabric whenever I want! : )

19 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Cards are great and so is the cupboard..I like the way it shows you all the fabric..Don't have to dig all around, you can see what you want..Very nice.

Indigo Blue said...

It the same when I bought my new shelves from Ikea!

Claire said...

LOL, I like how your felt is colour coordinated into a lovely felty-rainbow!

Unknown said...

Great cupboard and that's a lot of fabric there :D absolutely organised !!

Unknown said...

I can see why you're so excited - what a great cupboard!

Tizzalicious said...

That cupboard is fantastic, and so is everything in it!

tatsuko said...

You've got the perfect cupboard!!!

please sir said...

I love your cupboard - what a great way to display and find fabric!

Mrs.French said...

perfect for fabric...I can see why you are so thrilled!

Jenny said...

Everybody needs some visible storage for their fabric stash!

Victoria said...

What a great cupboard!

PAC said...

ooo wow..I love your cupboard!! Its distracting me to look at all the pretty fabrics!

ThePeachTree said...

Ooo, I love the new cupboard!

High Desert Diva said...

I love seeing fabric displayed too.

Just ordered some of your fab cards!! Yippee

Sarah McBride said...

I am so uber jealous of your fantastic cupboard I am having conniptions!! All your fabric looks SOOOO pretty displayed and organized and beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love your cupboards! So sweet and cute! All that fabric looks great!

BeckyKay said...

That looks so good! Cupboards and other organizational items totally excite me. (Course, you wouldn't know that by looking at my house at the moment...)

Shayla said...

It's so beautiful!! How inspiring to see all your pretty fabrics lined up in it.

littlebyrd said...

Love your organizational style. I understand why you get excited about it!