lilac and leaves

Another box will be listed shortly, this lovely lilac one features some leafy stems handpainted onto the front, and gorgeous spotty felt! I have had a bit of a rushing around day today, Holly had her first swimming lesson after school but she loved it so it was all worth it. Tonight I want to sit down and start sewing the new pouch I pinned together a few day ago, if I can keep my eyes open that is! And I have a plan to start listing my christmas decorations at some point over the weekend, now that the weather here has turned it seems like the right time. : )

8 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely colour, I like lilac. Snap, I have some listing to do as well. I get to 9pm and I am ready to bed, just need a cup of cocoa and some fluffy slippers and I am set.

Claire said...

Autumn is definitey here! I love autumn! Another lovely box! x

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayla said...

Very pretty! I'm a fan of that spotty felt too.

Mrs.French said...

I love the colors...so happy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colour :D

Rachel said...

I love these felt boxes and especially this lilac one. It's on my wish list! :)

High Desert Diva said...

Just catching up...you've been busy!