oh christmas!

Happy Saturday everyone! Here is a sneak preview of the decorations I have ready to list so far, more colours will soon join them. These will start to appear in my shop over the next few days, with sets of three small ones, and single medium and large sizes to complement them. These are the medium and large sizes : ) And these are a few of our onions, red onions and shallots now hanging in our shed from the allotment, I have put hooks all around the inside of the shed and I think we won't have to buy onions etc for a good few months now! Today we also were able to pick lots of yummy sweetcorn, courgettes, beetroot and a small mountain of raspberries! : )

8 comments:

Julia said...

Whoohooo! Look who's way ahead of the game :) Bravo! I think these will sell like hot cakes!

Annie said...

It's lovely to have your own produce hanging in the shed. Lovely decs you're working on. I have finally opened a shop and put some of my cards in there.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I remember when you planted your onions. How nice to have your own crop.

The ornaments are great. You'll have a nice full shop for the season!

littlebyrd said...

These are so fantastic! I hope you are saving some to hang on your tree at home!

Angela said...

Oooh, I love the grey and pink ones! Just lovely. Good for you for getting ready early!

Claire said...

the ornaments look lovely!
very jealous of all your onions. I found a squidgy one in our utility room ysterday - most unpleasant :(

Anonymous said...

Love the decorations, they'll do really well!

Hey Harriet said...

Those Christmas decorations are so sweet! And I'm jealous of all your fresh vegies. I'm especially drooling over the thought of freshly picked raspberries! Yummo! :)