it's sunny!

After a really foggy start to the day the sun came out, and I have made the most of it and taken lots of photos of new products. I'm sure the neighbours think I am mad pegging up christmas decorations on my washing line, but never mind! Epecially as I did it twice as the light improved a lot over the day. Holly and I have also squeezed in having some fun, we went to our town's festival today, and watched the street parade and browsed the stalls. The unavoidable queue for the bouncy castle featured too, but it was sunny and a great band were playing so it was ok. So now we are a little weary and looking forward to watching X-factor later! : ) This new pouch will be listed in my shop shortly, it's a little while since I painted a little bird!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The little birds are always my favourites! Hasn't it been a great day today? We had a trip out making the most of the weather. Tomorrow (no doubt) it will rain all day!

christinecornell said...

adorable bag. glad you're on etsy.com

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Sounds like a good weekend!

Julia said...

what a great weekend :) It looks like you made the most of the sunshine!

sillie smile said...

adorable little clutch....i love that you mixed felt with paint. cute!

Tizzalicious said...

I love the new pouch, it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE!! I love the colors and the look! ;D

please sir said...

Yay for sun - love the new addition!

Gillian said...

Cannot wait to see your Christmas decorations! Love the little bird too!

Hey Harriet said...

Awesome new pouch! Love the little birdy :)

Shayla said...

Don't you love fall festivals? Love the little bird- he's perfect!