going large

It's taken me longer than I thought, but I now have listed all the available sizes of my soft stars (sets of three small, and single medium and large). There are lots more colours to come, but at least now all the sizes can be seen. This picture shows all the sizes together to help make it easier to choose by seeing how the sizes relate to each other, I have included at least one group photo in each listing. My plan tonight is to cut out lots of circles, it is sad I know but I am quite looking forward to it! : )

7 comments:

Unknown said...

they look beautiful!

jewelstreet said...

They're fantastic. The photos do show the sizes in relation to each other really well.

Hey Harriet said...

These are so sweet! An evening of cutting out circles doesn't sound sad. I can think of much less enjoyable things to be doing ;)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I would like to see a tree decked out with all these ornaments and white lights. It would be very pretty.

Sarah McBride said...

great photos. I do like the new sizing and options!

please sir said...

Oh how lovely - I like how they look all together - great job!

Mrs.French said...

I don't care which size it is...I love them all. Especially all lined up together just as you have them.