busy busy busy!

I've had a super busy few days of sewing and have a couple of new ideas shaping up, which I always find exciting. So I have lots of pictures to show you, sorry that they aren't great, partly due to me taking them and partly due to the dull dark days we are having at the moment. Firstly we have a parcel all ready to go which contains one of my valentine pouches off to its new home. I had fun wrapping this one! Next we have work in progress one, in which I have used some gorgeous fabrics cut straight into the denim background and then overlaid some felt circles. I like the way this one is going, the extra patterns and pieces add depth and I am pleased with the colour combinations. And lastly my favourite I think, which started like this.. and has progressed to this... pictures of the finished things will follow quite soon I think as I am itching to get back to them! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you cut those circles out by hand - how do you get them so perfect?! Probably by some some kind of magic (or good cutting genes - your sister is a dab hand with scissors too!)
I love the lining in that pouch, it's gorgeous. (I think I need some, where was it from? - sorry, I'm being nosy!)
Thank you for adding me to your blog list! x

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Nice work, as usual! And I love your tag.