It was snowing in our house...

OK, not really snowing, but so much fake snow came off the christmas tree as I manouvered it outside that it felt like it! So Christmas has been packed away again for another year, it always seems to go so quickly. I now have no excuse for not getting busy with my sewing, and I did in fact get a bit carried away over the weekend and ended up with this: Not quite sure what it will end up being yet, I just enjoyed seeing the effects of overlapping and making something that had a lot of texture. I also spent a lot of time with my felt pile (how sad) sorting out my circles and getting ready to cut out another batch. And I took lots of new pictures for my etsy shop, so the update is coming on well there. One of the new pictures made it onto the front page of etsy yesterday, again I missed it, and haven't got a screengrab I can post here. Never mind. : )

1 comment:

Angela said...

So glad I discovered your blog today! I love your work and eye for color!