here it is...

this is the finished article from the work in progress photo in my last post, soon to be added to the shop. I've also finished a new valentine's pouch/purse, similar but different to the first one, I quite like this new smaller size and I think I will be making more soon. Luckily the sun came out here on saturday so I was able to take the photos of the new items, we also went for a walk in the woods which was great, Holly loved squelching along in the mud and spotting all the different things we could see. Its back to rain here again now though, I just love getting wet on my bike going to work (yeah right)!! : )

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Beautiful work!

Indigo Blue said...

Really like the purple purse. What fastening do you use and what is the inside like? Thanks for the comment on my blog. seen a couple of entries for the bag swap on the other blog and I am not so sure that my entry is quite what they are looking for! My hubby thinks it is bless him!!