here it is...

I finished one of my new items last night, and I am very pleased with the way it has turned out. So much so that I have already started a second one, which is all pinned ready to sew later tonight. I even managed to use a gorgeous felt ball as a fastening which I have had a set of for ages and hadn't found a suitable home for. The same goes for the lining, I bought the fabric at a craft fair I went to with my sister last September, and have been waiting for the right project to come along for it. As usual the design goes right around both sides. Anyway here are some pics: This one will probably be in my etsy shop soon, although I'd quite like to keep it myself!

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Love the button!

Shannon said...

That's an adorable bag. I love the design all the way around it. :)